Ceramic Self Watering Seed Starting Tray - Small
Beautiful, reusable, ecological and economical!
The small seed starting tray measures 6x3x2 inches and has 6 cells, each about 1x1x1 inch. This size is perfect for starting seeds to "prick" into the larger size; or start quick things like greens, lettuces, or kale that will be transplanted 4-6 weeks after getting started.
- TO USE:
- Fill cells with seed starting mix and level out.
- Sow 3-5 seeds per cell.
- Remove the cork cap and fill reservoir with water. You will need to check and refill about once per week.
- Place in warm, sunny place, like a greenhouse, or south facing window of sun room.
- Once seedlings emerge, thin to the healthiest seedling per cell.
- Once seedlings have 1-2 sets of true leaves, they are ready to transplant or pot up into a bigger cell size.
Each handmade seed starting tray comes with an instruction booklet. Note: Condensation does form, place on a protective tray or surface if moisture is an issue.
|Satin White||$39.95||In Stock|
|Cobalt Blue||$39.95||In Stock|
|Rustic Brown||$39.95||In Stock|